Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thanks, honey!







Openly bisexual actress Angelina Jolie has said that she has given up women for her lover Brad Pitt. 32-Year-old Angelina openly admits she has bedded women in the past and also admits to experimenting with knives during sex. Jolie had a 10 year relationship with Jenny Shimizu but insists that she has given up women and her S&M fetishes since meeting Pitt.




“I’ve never hidden my bisexuality. But since I’ve been with Brad, there’s no longer a place for that or S&M in my life,” Jolie said. Jolie also says that rumors of them splitting are not true because he believes in her.




“He lets me talk to whomever I want. He has complete blind faith in me,” Jolie says.






In related news, a very dejected Brad Pitt has been seen drinking again.....









No comments: