Monday, April 7, 2008

Glenn Beck in his own words.






okay, these clips come from 2006....notice anything unusual here? Not for beck, who has made quite a living scaring the beejebus out of suckers since Y2K. I know, I bought into Y2K on the advice of one Glenn Beck...In 1999 I was working for Clear Channel, and friends I have in Tampa clued me in on this 'special radio host'.

Quite frankly, fool me once, shame on me....Fool me twice, well, I won't get fooled again! Beck wrongly predicted Y2K, and while he is quick to point out the 'Armegeddon Date' was not his theory, does it not appear like he want's it to happen? Honestly, it's not about left and right, it's about fraud.I liken this to those 9-11 nuts that want to believe the US Govt was complicit. You can see it in thier looney eyes, they want us to be the bad guy.

We've seen Beck on TV eating up every Word uttered by evangelical novelist Tim LeHay, creator of the bestselling, apocalyptic Left Behind series. Beck really sounded like he bought that Rapture scenario. Now he's buying this, plus he's got his Mormon End Times theory to believe in too. Is Beck utterly craven or does he just believe in everything so we don't have to?

Glenn Beck is not honorable- he's a fear-pandering, danger-exaggerating, intelligence-insulting liar who's hurting America, and doing it for the money. I still listen to his show on occasion, but I switch to Dennis Miller when he starts in on the economy or another 'end of the world scenario'.

It sucks that I have to go to another propaganda mill to get this video, but sometimes even a blind squirrel gets run over, too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0704/27/gb.01.html

BECK: Hello, and welcome. This is a show that I`ve wanted to do for a while, but quite honestly, what stops me from doing it is people think I`m nuts.

I don`t know if it`s the end of days. I will tell you from what I know, there`s -- there`s a lot of things happening in the world that sure look awfully familiar.

Need I say more?

No comments: