Friday, October 12, 2007

Nostra dumb ass part deaux





Well, this is sure going to make my 'progressive' bro in law squirm a little....About a decade ago during the Clinton Lewinsky fiasco I had dinner with said BIL and his new wife in a trendy restaurant in L.A. The sex scandal was the topic of the day, and I remarked to him and his old lady that Hillary would most definitely run for President, that is, after she had won a junior post in Congress. The conversation rambled into her 'relationship' with Bill, and I rudely suggested that she was only in the marraige to benefit her future political goals. I queried " why would any woman in her right mind stay with the guy that cheats on her again and again?", but these progressive types could not be moved. I ended the conversation along the lines of " Okay, let's wait and see: But I bet you she will run in 2004".

Well, I was wrong about that, but I couldn't have imagined 9-11 or the undeclared War in Iraq would have put her White House dreams off for about 4 years...But, come the summer, and~ Voila! Hillary announces she will run for POTUS. Gee, who couldn't see that one coming?

Flash forward to where Cynthia McKinney gets defeated in the last elections. I told this guy that not only would Hillary be running in 2008, but Moonbat McKinney would run as a Green Party candidate. Wanna bet she announces sometime in the next couple weeks? How freekin hilarious would that be?

It's really not too hard to read between the lines, unless, of course, your a 'progressive'!

I want to see Mckinney split the moonbat left vote, and Ron Paul run as an indy to screw with the GOP. That should make for some real interesting debates, if they were smart and let these 2 in them. One can dream, huh?

Oh yeah: it's not to late to see me in leiderhosen. I'll be playing with 'Atlanta's most dangerous Polka Band' at Fado this saturday! Ein,Schwine,Soffa!



No comments: