Saturday, February 16, 2008

The cult of Asshole-anity



So I admit to watching these 'diverse' morons 'gettin down' , and I was amused.

Hell. I am sure I did some Morris Day and the Time dance moves back in my day.

But, it was bumpin' and grindin'...Not smackin' and yackin'. BIG difference.

Mico and I pull up to a 'pizza joint' with a 'service window' ( aka BP/Citgo bulletproof style)on Bourbon Street.....And one of these 'douchebags' grabs an entire bottle of Parmesean and takes off the lid....Then, staggering, he pours an obscene amount on his 'slice'...And while grinning, starts to pour the rest out on the street....

So, we are behind him, and I look exasperated at the females in the group, the 'diverse one's' just having been 'spanked'...They do nothing.

I step up and grab the container out of this idiots hand, and tell him " Hey! I want some!. Knock it off!"

At this point he proceeds to tell me what he thinks of me, and that this 'evil corporation' is only writing it off, anyways!..Except this was not Pizza Hut~ on Bourbon Street. They have guys with backpacks selling small pies for 4 bucks off of bikes...This was a 'Mom and Pop', or most likely, a East African Mom and Pop...

I don't cotton to violence, but I was with Mico and 2 other big dudes. So I told him 'you ain't gonna be an a hole at my expense.' I'm keeping this cheese, move along, junior.'

At this point his friends started apologising. And then, again, I felt like a moron...I should have let him have his drunken 'protest'.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That guy was a nut. Certifiable.
Now I see why they called book, Who Moved My Cheese...