Friday, February 8, 2008

why?





After dropping the little man off at school Super Tuesday, I proceeded to go to the polls and pull the lever for McCain. Now some of the conservative yakkers are besides themselves at the thought of a moderate as POTUS, but I would be okay with Big Mac in there....Much more so then Her Majesty!

But while discussing this with some libertarian friends, they observed I am somewhat of a hypocrit for not voting in the primary for Ron Paul. I guess I am. But, I wanted to send a message to the conservative wing of the party that it's okay to be a moderate....Ron Paul has no chance, and it was a very tight race between Huckaboom and McCain. So I voted for Mac, and I will bear the stain.

However, why do candidates spend $$ to have idiots hold up thier signs on primary tuesday? Is there someone that knows where the poll is, has an ID, but does not know the candidates? Will seeing some morons on the street actually work? Does it result in more votes?

Sunday @ Kudzu, 4pm 8pm...Free to the public, and the whole 5 piece is there!

No comments: