Tuesday, April 24, 2007

aww just damn.
Dont you just hate it when your musical heroes turn out to be bad people?
I remember how much ( as a child of the eighties ) I idolized Micheal Jackson~ when 'Thriller' came out, I was convinced he hung the moon. My older brother Eric ( a die hard Springsteen follower) used to chuckle and say ' somethings not right with him, Evan. Just wait and see...'
I used to drool over Sheryl Crow. She represented everything I loved about music in the 90's: she was also a former grade school teacher, multi instrumentalist, songwriter. And she played....accordion too.
Now she is being shown for what she is: a nut. She has gone and ruined all the good memories and good tunes I used to love. sigh........
there was a day you could not keep me off her ass....now, I'm not so sure I could stomach the smell.

No comments: