Wednesday, April 11, 2007

hate to admit it

But my old friend, Hosea Williams was right. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are clowns.

This whole flap over Imus' disparaging remarks is only made worse by the introduction of those two 'clowns'. I marched with Hosea in Forsyth as a young man. I taught his grandson, Owodele at the Children's School in Midtown for 5 years. I worked within his charity for many years. Hosea loathed Jackson and Sharpton and did not mind telling any who would listen about how Jackson told all the people present at the Lorraine Motel (after the King assasination) not to talk to the press, then knelt on the ground, scooped up blood and smeared it on his white turtleneck. Then, when the TV crews arrived, he proclaimed ' I held the dying King in my arms ' ( a complete lie ).

He used a trick from Hitler, who showed a 'fabricated blood soaked banner' of those supposedly injured in the Munich Beer Hall Putsch to solidify his popularity. When Jackson went on national tv with that shirt, he became the 'blood heir' of the Civil Rights movement. Hosea would only call these guys 'clowns', but I would call them much worse.

No one is defending Imus, but this PC thing is getting a little out of hand.

No comments: