Friday, November 21, 2008

where are the hard working Americans?

...As I sit here it has been one month since My wife and I rolled out some stocks into hard cash so we could develop our properties. One of the things to be done was cutting down a dead tree that was threatening our domicile.

After the ridiculous city permits were attained, the tree fellers arrived and in all of 45 minutes dispatched the lumering oak~ then left is cut in huge pieces in my yard! Susequent phone calls, and the guys never call back or returned to finish the job.

I interveiwed a landscaping company to tend to my yards. Nothing for 3 weeks now. The only: read this~ ONLY CONTRACTOR that showed up ready to work? The mexican maid service.

Of course, the shitty painter was not done yet.

And were in some sort of economic crisis? You would think the lure of easy $$$ would have these guys a jumpin at the bit. That is not the case.

And this is not the exception. It is the RULE.

American contractors suck. Overall.

No wonder our economy is falling apart.

No comments: