Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi there, Olga.





Ольга Костянтинівна Куриленко

Olga Kurylenko

Above, the very sexy Olga. Below, the very douchebag 'Dmitri'.

But first, a side note.

My old friend moved back to the ATL last week, and as a talented 'wingman', I happily accompanied him to the 'meat markets' last weekend. This poor dude does not have any luck. Or confidence.

While sitting at a bar next to a lovely cougar, I easily chatted her up and set my buddy up for the kill. We've done this many times before. 20 years ago, he would have had her in the sack while I serviced her two friends. But, now I'm fat and happily married. And my old friend has 'lost it'.

He's been gone for about 4 years, and I swear, he hasn't gotten laid in that time. Before then, he lived here and was just as unlucky. The desperation and desire hangs on him, and women can pick up on that like a snake senses fear. It's like the worst cologne in the world.

He does not have a good job, or alot of $$$. But he's not ugly, and he's actually a nice guy. I've asked my wife and her friends for thier unbiased critiques,and they all say the same thing. He just lacks the balls to go 'all out'. Just put it out there bluntly, and don't get your feelings hurt if you fail.

How many times have we seen the douchebag get the hot girl? Why is that? More then likely, he talks down or treats women awful, yet he never lacks for female companionship. Beautiful women never get approached by guys like my friends, they either find a 'nice guy' by a friends hookup or they end up with a parade of guys who don't care much about thier feelings. The 'decent' hardworking dude is too chickensh*t to take a chance. And my buddy doesn't own a computer, even though he is my age, so he's never used to 'net to find romance, only the 'old fashioned' tried and true....Meeting chicks in bars, etc..

Since it's been so long since he has experienced it, it has sent him into a death spiral. Now, he's more desperate then ever, and all the women notice it right away. He can't gin up enough courage to pretend like he doesn't give a crap about the girl he is flirting with, so she runs away. But, it did not used to be like that . Go for about 6 years without scoring and being a single, middle aged guy, and it puts you in a place somewhat like p*ssy Purgatory. Your not quite in hell ( married ) but you cant get to 'heaven'.:-)

I wondered to myself, if I had unlimited resources, how could I cure my buddy?

If ( and this is all hypothetical ) we lived in Nevada, and I was an internet millionaire, I could set him up with unlimited credit @ the Moonlite BunnyRanch and have him go wild. After satisying his male desires, and with the full knowledge that anytime he wanted to he could 'get some', he would approach women completely different. He would be married within a year. I gay ron tee it.

But every now and then, the douchebag get's rocked. Listen to Dmitri the Douchbag try to get a date with 'elegant' Olga:









Douchebag Phone Message - Watch more free videos

No comments: