Sunday, August 17, 2008

Now I know how Barack feels.




Fate is cruel. Just when Barack should be putting Hillary behind him, she comes back to annoy once more.

In my own life, I can relate. The absolute worst person in my life, a cruel and heartless self serving bitch that hurt me deeply 16 years ago has bought the house behind me. After leaving me and the ATL and going away to LA and out of my life, she decides to choose the house that is closest to me and my family.

I'm sure it's 'coincidence', after all, she probably does not like me very much, either. But why would whatever powers that be have her choose this particular house?

I've lived in East Atlanta for a decade. Back when it was not 'trendy'. Now, I don't even feel comfy in my own house, just knowing this horrible person is living around me. Hell, not 'around me', right goddamn behind me.

Brother Barack, I feel your pain.

No comments: