Sunday, September 6, 2009

One Year Later

object width="425" height="344">


Last September, Mr Beck was openly dissing my party ( Libertarian) NOT giving Ron Paul ANY airtime.

Last September, he was encouraging me to stock up on canned foods, buy 'survival seeds' and firearms. He actually said people were buying safes at record rates to STORE thier guns in.

He predicted a full blown economic meltdown. Well?

Look, I give the guy some credit. He exposed Van Jones and got him to resign.

But~ where is the meltdown? How do I explain to my wife and child that I bought all those cans of chicken and tried to grow a vegetable garden to prepare for the onslaught?

Glenn Beck, if he were an honorable man, would come out and admit he was wrong, and that he was using fear to promote himself.

You see, I have to admit it. I listened to this guy. I did what I thought was best for my family, but now I look foolish. I don't get the security of his walls and guards. I have an ancient beagle, not a trained german shepherd.

Glenn Beck owes me an apology, and he needs to 'fess up that many of his economic predictions did not come true.

Asshat.


Oh yeah, he's not for 'single payer healthcare'. I'm with him on that, but it would help if this wasn't in his past.



Thanks a pantload, Beck. Why dont you drop my wife a line and apologise?

No comments: