Saturday, March 7, 2009

the 9$ hammock....

It is spring break for the good children of Walden School. The kids @ Walden go year round, and get 3 weeks 'break' a year. During these 'breaks' ( save for Christmas ) there are teachers available for 'day care'.

Next week we will be with the Mouse. I travelled the world, literally, wife my wife.

We dated for 4 years and were married for 7 before I found out about her obsession.

Since the boy has arrived, we have been to Disney now 6 times. In 3 years!

I honestly think Paul enjoys it, but he enjoys alot of things.

I bought a cheap camping hammock from the evil Walmart and strung it up in the backyard. He has been in it now for about 2 hours. He doesn't even stay in the pool that long.

Even though it's not 'Disney', he is having a blast just 'hanging out'...



Sometimes you don't require the bells and whistles. The 9$ hammock has already earned it's keep.

I relaxed in the hammock for about an hour 2 nights ago. Even though I'm in d/t ATL, I could still see the stars, moon and millions of aircraft. A glass of beer and an Ipod with Diana Krall, swinging in the southern breeze and all seems right with the world.

But we all know that's only temporary..

No comments: