Monday, March 16, 2009

some people should not procreate








With the economy in shambles, resorts are slashing prices in Spring Travel season.

The above pictured kid resort usually goes for 250-300 a night, and it was discounted to 79 bucks!

Of course, this lets in the riff raff, like my brood.

The lady at the top was talking on her cell phone OUTSIDE the toddler area while her out of control child repeatedly kept horsing around on the toddler slide, knowcking down and walking over the little ones, mine included. The other 2 moms took thier own kids out of the area while shooting this fat b*tch dirty looks.

My wife waited patiently a couple times, but had enough when the kid slid down the toddler slide for the umpth time, knocking my boy off his feet.

Finally the pig got the hint when I stormed off looking for security.

What was I to do? Put my hands on her hyperactive girl? Can you imagine?

The lady knew full well what was going on, and did not even try to make an attempt to correct her kids out of control behaviour.

Even though there was a huge waterpark feet away, this a hole let her offspring ruin it for the rest of us. I bet her kid couldn't swim, and she was tired of getting in the pool, so she just put her in the toddler area and chatted away.

Gee, I wonder who she voted for?

No comments: